Top US official in Nepal to discuss human trafficking
Kathmandu: A top American official
arrived on Saturday on a three-day visit to boost cooperation
to combat human trafficking from Nepal and resettlement of
Maria Otero, the US Under Secretary of State for
Democracy and Global Affairs who is scheduled to meet with
senior political leaders, government officials and civil
society representatives, today inspected Maiti Nepal, an
organization dedicated to help victims of women trafficking.
Otero will also address a disaster risk reduction
symposium and discuss human trafficking and refugee issues.
The top US official will also discuss with key
stakeholders the Nepal`s vulnerability to a possible
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!