Top US official in Nepal to discuss human trafficking
Kathmandu: A top American official
arrived on Saturday on a three-day visit to boost cooperation
to combat human trafficking from Nepal and resettlement of
Maria Otero, the US Under Secretary of State for
Democracy and Global Affairs who is scheduled to meet with
senior political leaders, government officials and civil
society representatives, today inspected Maiti Nepal, an
organization dedicated to help victims of women trafficking.
Otero will also address a disaster risk reduction
symposium and discuss human trafficking and refugee issues.
The top US official will also discuss with key
stakeholders the Nepal`s vulnerability to a possible
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Will India's SAARC summit boycott change Pak's attitude towards terrorism?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says