Top US official in Nepal to discuss human trafficking
Kathmandu: A top American official
arrived on Saturday on a three-day visit to boost cooperation
to combat human trafficking from Nepal and resettlement of
Maria Otero, the US Under Secretary of State for
Democracy and Global Affairs who is scheduled to meet with
senior political leaders, government officials and civil
society representatives, today inspected Maiti Nepal, an
organization dedicated to help victims of women trafficking.
Otero will also address a disaster risk reduction
symposium and discuss human trafficking and refugee issues.
The top US official will also discuss with key
stakeholders the Nepal`s vulnerability to a possible
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- India Red vs India Green: Bowlers dominate first day of Duleep Trophy tie
- Hillary Clinton holds lead over Donald Trump, but trails him among white voters: poll
- Sensitive data on India's Scorpene submarines leaked
- Second US service member killed in Afghanistan in 2016
- 8 out of 10 French do not want Nicolas Sarkozy back