Top US official in Nepal to discuss human trafficking
Kathmandu: A top American official
arrived on Saturday on a three-day visit to boost cooperation
to combat human trafficking from Nepal and resettlement of
Maria Otero, the US Under Secretary of State for
Democracy and Global Affairs who is scheduled to meet with
senior political leaders, government officials and civil
society representatives, today inspected Maiti Nepal, an
organization dedicated to help victims of women trafficking.
Otero will also address a disaster risk reduction
symposium and discuss human trafficking and refugee issues.
The top US official will also discuss with key
stakeholders the Nepal`s vulnerability to a possible
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray