Tremors felt in western Nepal
Kathmandu: Two earthquake of
4.4-magnitude on the Richter scale have hit Western Nepal.
However, no damage or causality was reported.
The first trembler of 4.4-magnitude was felt last
night in Kaski, Gulmi, Parbat and Baglung districts of western
Another trembler of magnitude 4.3 on the Richter scale
was registered this morning, according to officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar