TTP warns of fresh attacks on US supporters, Pak forces
Islamabad: The Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has once again warned that it would target people supporting the United States, and said ‘jihad’ against supporters of foreign forces would continue.
TTP spokesperson, Azam Tariq, also threatened to launch attacks against Pakistani security forces saying the troops are killing their own people only to please the ‘non-Muslims’.
“The Pakistan military will have to face defeat in Orakzai Agency, just like they had to in South Waziristan,” The Dawn quoted Tariq, as saying.
Referring to the recent ‘unscheduled’ visit of US President Barack Obama to Afghanistan, he said Obama’s tour indicates that Washington wants to influence the Afghan government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL
- Drunk businessman molests air hostesses on Jet Airways Mumbai-Nagpur flight