Turkey condemns attack at Chinese train station
Ankara: Turkey Monday strongly condemned the deadly mass stabbing attack in Kunming, capital of China`s south-western Yunnan province, and expressed condolences to the victims` families.
The Turkish Foreign Ministry issued a statement, sharply condemning Saturday`s terrorist attack at Kunming train station and extended sympathy and condolences to the victims and their families, hoping that the wounded will recover as soon as possible, Xinhua reported.
Turkey says it has always stressed that terrorist attacks targeting innocent civilians is unacceptable, adding that those who are responsible for the attacks must be brought to justice.
Last Saturday evening, several black-clad assailants wielding long knives, stabbed and slashed passengers at the square in front of the Kunming Railway Station and ticket hall, killing 29 civilians and injuring 143.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters