Turkey condemns attack at Chinese train station
Ankara: Turkey Monday strongly condemned the deadly mass stabbing attack in Kunming, capital of China`s south-western Yunnan province, and expressed condolences to the victims` families.
The Turkish Foreign Ministry issued a statement, sharply condemning Saturday`s terrorist attack at Kunming train station and extended sympathy and condolences to the victims and their families, hoping that the wounded will recover as soon as possible, Xinhua reported.
Turkey says it has always stressed that terrorist attacks targeting innocent civilians is unacceptable, adding that those who are responsible for the attacks must be brought to justice.
Last Saturday evening, several black-clad assailants wielding long knives, stabbed and slashed passengers at the square in front of the Kunming Railway Station and ticket hall, killing 29 civilians and injuring 143.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources