Twenty five cellphones seized from Pakistani jail
Islamabad: At least 25 cellphones have been recovered from different barracks of a Pakistan jail during a search operation, Online news agency reported Monday. The phones were allegedly allowed by the jail superintendent.
The recovery was made from Adiala jail in Punjab province`s Rawalpindi district where the search was launched following transfer of the jail`s superintendent who had allegedly allowed mobile phones without any check, the report quoted reliable sources as saying.
Batteries, chargers and phone SIM cards were confiscated from jail inmates in various barracks during the search operation carried out by the Adiala jail assistant superintendent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love