Twenty five cellphones seized from Pakistani jail
Islamabad: At least 25 cellphones have been recovered from different barracks of a Pakistan jail during a search operation, Online news agency reported Monday. The phones were allegedly allowed by the jail superintendent.
The recovery was made from Adiala jail in Punjab province`s Rawalpindi district where the search was launched following transfer of the jail`s superintendent who had allegedly allowed mobile phones without any check, the report quoted reliable sources as saying.
Batteries, chargers and phone SIM cards were confiscated from jail inmates in various barracks during the search operation carried out by the Adiala jail assistant superintendent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa dies at 68 after suffering cardiac arrest; mortal remains brought to her official residence
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what