Twenty five cellphones seized from Pakistani jail
Islamabad: At least 25 cellphones have been recovered from different barracks of a Pakistan jail during a search operation, Online news agency reported Monday. The phones were allegedly allowed by the jail superintendent.
The recovery was made from Adiala jail in Punjab province`s Rawalpindi district where the search was launched following transfer of the jail`s superintendent who had allegedly allowed mobile phones without any check, the report quoted reliable sources as saying.
Batteries, chargers and phone SIM cards were confiscated from jail inmates in various barracks during the search operation carried out by the Adiala jail assistant superintendent.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'