Two Christians abducted in Pakistan
Islamabad: Unidentified gunmen abducted two
Pakistani Christians working for a hospital run by a South
Korean charity in the southern port city of Karachi today,
Four armed men stopped a car taking the two persons to
work in Orangi area and took them away in a different vehicle,
The abductors reportedly asked the occupants of the car
if any of them were Koreans.
The two kidnapped persons worked as a computer operator
and an administration assistant at the hospital operated by
the South Korean charity.
No foreigners were in the vehicle that was stopped by the
Kidnappings for ransom by criminal groups and militant
groups are common in several parts of Pakistan, including in
Balochistan, Punjab and Sindh provinces.
At least five foreign aid and development workers have
been kidnapped in Pakistan since last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video