Two Christians abducted in Pakistan
Islamabad: Unidentified gunmen abducted two
Pakistani Christians working for a hospital run by a South
Korean charity in the southern port city of Karachi today,
Four armed men stopped a car taking the two persons to
work in Orangi area and took them away in a different vehicle,
The abductors reportedly asked the occupants of the car
if any of them were Koreans.
The two kidnapped persons worked as a computer operator
and an administration assistant at the hospital operated by
the South Korean charity.
No foreigners were in the vehicle that was stopped by the
Kidnappings for ransom by criminal groups and militant
groups are common in several parts of Pakistan, including in
Balochistan, Punjab and Sindh provinces.
At least five foreign aid and development workers have
been kidnapped in Pakistan since last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh had a bitter fall-out on their Paris vacay? - Details inside
- Jayalalithaa urges PM Narendra Modi to get fishermen released from Sri Lanka
- 'Girl boss': Sushmita Sen's weekend getaway with her adorable daughters!
- Getting out of bad relationship good for your health
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'