Two dead as Bangladesh ruling party groups` clash
Dhaka: At least two people, including a minor boy, were killed and one person was critically injured in a gunfight between two groups of the ruling Bangladesh Awami League (AL) party on Monday.
The clash occurred in the country`s Chittagong seaport city when activists of a youth front and a student wing of the Awami League engaged in the gun battle over dropping of a tender related to a railway station`s renovation, reported Xinhua citing a police official who declined to be named.
Chittatong is some 242 km southeast of capital Dhaka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured