Two dead as Bangladesh ruling party groups` clash
Dhaka: At least two people, including a minor boy, were killed and one person was critically injured in a gunfight between two groups of the ruling Bangladesh Awami League (AL) party on Monday.
The clash occurred in the country`s Chittagong seaport city when activists of a youth front and a student wing of the Awami League engaged in the gun battle over dropping of a tender related to a railway station`s renovation, reported Xinhua citing a police official who declined to be named.
Chittatong is some 242 km southeast of capital Dhaka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere