Two dead as Bangladesh ruling party groups` clash
Dhaka: At least two people, including a minor boy, were killed and one person was critically injured in a gunfight between two groups of the ruling Bangladesh Awami League (AL) party on Monday.
The clash occurred in the country`s Chittagong seaport city when activists of a youth front and a student wing of the Awami League engaged in the gun battle over dropping of a tender related to a railway station`s renovation, reported Xinhua citing a police official who declined to be named.
Chittatong is some 242 km southeast of capital Dhaka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra