Two dead as Bangladesh ruling party groups` clash
Dhaka: At least two people, including a minor boy, were killed and one person was critically injured in a gunfight between two groups of the ruling Bangladesh Awami League (AL) party on Monday.
The clash occurred in the country`s Chittagong seaport city when activists of a youth front and a student wing of the Awami League engaged in the gun battle over dropping of a tender related to a railway station`s renovation, reported Xinhua citing a police official who declined to be named.
Chittatong is some 242 km southeast of capital Dhaka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt