Two dead as Bangladesh ruling party groups` clash
Dhaka: At least two people, including a minor boy, were killed and one person was critically injured in a gunfight between two groups of the ruling Bangladesh Awami League (AL) party on Monday.
The clash occurred in the country`s Chittagong seaport city when activists of a youth front and a student wing of the Awami League engaged in the gun battle over dropping of a tender related to a railway station`s renovation, reported Xinhua citing a police official who declined to be named.
Chittatong is some 242 km southeast of capital Dhaka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened