Two foreign soldiers killed in Afghan blast
Kabul: Two soldiers of the NATO-led coalition were killed in an explosion in eastern Afghanistan, the coalition forces said Monday.
"Two International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) service members died following an improvised explosive device attack in eastern Afghanistan yesterday (Sunday)," the ISAF said in a statement.
The statement, however, did not reveal the nationalities of the victims as per the ISAF policy.
Currently there are more than 87,000 ISAF personnel, including 60,000 Americans, serving in Afghanistan. Majority of the soldiers deployed in eastern Afghan region are Americans.
The Sunday`s bombing casualties bring to 131 the number of foreign soldiers who have been killed in the central Asian state so far this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- SHOCKING! Star wrestler Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio participation doubtful
- What Diljit Dosanjh said about 'Phillauri' co-star Anushka Sharma will melt your heart! - Read here
- DDA's next housing scheme could be completely online
- Now tune into popular FM radio stations on trains with Rail Radio Service
- MCI could be dead; new body may nurse medical education in India