Two foreign soldiers killed in Afghan blast
Kabul: Two soldiers of the NATO-led coalition were killed in an explosion in eastern Afghanistan, the coalition forces said Monday.
"Two International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) service members died following an improvised explosive device attack in eastern Afghanistan yesterday (Sunday)," the ISAF said in a statement.
The statement, however, did not reveal the nationalities of the victims as per the ISAF policy.
Currently there are more than 87,000 ISAF personnel, including 60,000 Americans, serving in Afghanistan. Majority of the soldiers deployed in eastern Afghan region are Americans.
The Sunday`s bombing casualties bring to 131 the number of foreign soldiers who have been killed in the central Asian state so far this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das