Two gang-raped nurses expelled from hostel in Pakistan
Peshawar: A hospital probe committee has decided to expel from the hostel two trainee nurses who were gang-raped in this Pakistani city. The reason: The victims violated the rules.
The three-member committee, which was set up to investigate the gang rape of the two trainee nurses of the Khyber Teaching Hospital here, decided to expel the girls from the hostel for violation of rules, the News International reported on Thursday.
Sources said that the young women were kidnapped by four people from Sadar Bazaar where they had gone for shopping. The victims were gang-raped on Sunday.
The assailants then dumped the women on the Ring Road in semi-conscious condition.
The victims` condition was critical due to profuse bleeding.
The trainee nurses told the hospital committee that Sunday being a public holiday they had gone to Sadar Bazaar for shopping and on their way back to the hospital hostel they asked the taxi driver to stop so that they could buy juice, a source said.
The women said they fell unconscious after drinking the juice and when they regained consciousness, they found themselves in a room where they were gang-raped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Get ready to watch Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh in 'Padmavati'! Deets inside
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual via Twitter
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Big boost for PM Modi! US voices concerns over human rights situation in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir
- Lodha panel secretary accused BCCI selectors of taking sexual favours, reveals Ajay Shirke