Two gang-raped nurses expelled from hostel in Pakistan
Peshawar: A hospital probe committee has decided to expel from the hostel two trainee nurses who were gang-raped in this Pakistani city. The reason: The victims violated the rules.
The three-member committee, which was set up to investigate the gang rape of the two trainee nurses of the Khyber Teaching Hospital here, decided to expel the girls from the hostel for violation of rules, the News International reported on Thursday.
Sources said that the young women were kidnapped by four people from Sadar Bazaar where they had gone for shopping. The victims were gang-raped on Sunday.
The assailants then dumped the women on the Ring Road in semi-conscious condition.
The victims` condition was critical due to profuse bleeding.
The trainee nurses told the hospital committee that Sunday being a public holiday they had gone to Sadar Bazaar for shopping and on their way back to the hospital hostel they asked the taxi driver to stop so that they could buy juice, a source said.
The women said they fell unconscious after drinking the juice and when they regained consciousness, they found themselves in a room where they were gang-raped.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand