Two Indians arrested in Pak for alleged spying: Report
Lahore: Five persons, including two alleged India nationals, were arrested in this eastern Pakistani city today on charges of espionage, according to media reports.
The five persons, including the alleged Indian nationals, were arrested from two different locations in Lahore, a Geo News channel quoted its sources as saying.
The arrested persons were accused of spying for India and were being interrogated by intelligence agencies, the channel reported without giving details.
State-run Radio Pakistan reported on its Twitter stream that five "alleged Indian spies" had been arrested on the Pakistan-India border.
It too did not give further details. There was no official word on the development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference