Two Indians arrested in Pak for alleged spying: Report
Lahore: Five persons, including two alleged India nationals, were arrested in this eastern Pakistani city today on charges of espionage, according to media reports.
The five persons, including the alleged Indian nationals, were arrested from two different locations in Lahore, a Geo News channel quoted its sources as saying.
The arrested persons were accused of spying for India and were being interrogated by intelligence agencies, the channel reported without giving details.
State-run Radio Pakistan reported on its Twitter stream that five "alleged Indian spies" had been arrested on the Pakistan-India border.
It too did not give further details. There was no official word on the development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam