Two Indians arrested in Pak for alleged spying: Report
Lahore: Five persons, including two alleged India nationals, were arrested in this eastern Pakistani city today on charges of espionage, according to media reports.
The five persons, including the alleged Indian nationals, were arrested from two different locations in Lahore, a Geo News channel quoted its sources as saying.
The arrested persons were accused of spying for India and were being interrogated by intelligence agencies, the channel reported without giving details.
State-run Radio Pakistan reported on its Twitter stream that five "alleged Indian spies" had been arrested on the Pakistan-India border.
It too did not give further details. There was no official word on the development.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics