Two injured in attack on NATO truck in Pak
Islamabad: Armed men attacked and set on fire a NATO container truck in Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Friday, leaving two persons injured.
The truck carrying supplies for foreign forces in Afghanistan was attacked in Dasht area of Mastung district, 45 km southeast of the provincial capital of Quetta, police said.
The men, who were riding a motorcycle, fired at the truck and two men were hit by several bullets.
The attackers escaped after setting the truck on fire.
Security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation to trace the attackers.
The injured men were taken to a nearby hospital.
- Kanchi Sankaracharya Jayendra Saraswathi acquitted in Radhakrishnan assault case
- 'Russian Doll' galaxy cluster decodes information about dark energy
- New Facebook, Messenger and Instagram apps launched for Windows 10
- Archery World Cup: Women recurve team shocks top seed Germany to make final
- India asks China to halt construction in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir