Two injured in attack on NATO truck in Pak
Islamabad: Armed men attacked and set on fire a NATO container truck in Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Friday, leaving two persons injured.
The truck carrying supplies for foreign forces in Afghanistan was attacked in Dasht area of Mastung district, 45 km southeast of the provincial capital of Quetta, police said.
The men, who were riding a motorcycle, fired at the truck and two men were hit by several bullets.
The attackers escaped after setting the truck on fire.
Security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation to trace the attackers.
The injured men were taken to a nearby hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’