Two injured in attack on NATO truck in Pak
Islamabad: Armed men attacked and set on fire a NATO container truck in Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Friday, leaving two persons injured.
The truck carrying supplies for foreign forces in Afghanistan was attacked in Dasht area of Mastung district, 45 km southeast of the provincial capital of Quetta, police said.
The men, who were riding a motorcycle, fired at the truck and two men were hit by several bullets.
The attackers escaped after setting the truck on fire.
Security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation to trace the attackers.
The injured men were taken to a nearby hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'