Two injured in attack on NATO truck in Pak
Islamabad: Armed men attacked and set on fire a NATO container truck in Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Friday, leaving two persons injured.
The truck carrying supplies for foreign forces in Afghanistan was attacked in Dasht area of Mastung district, 45 km southeast of the provincial capital of Quetta, police said.
The men, who were riding a motorcycle, fired at the truck and two men were hit by several bullets.
The attackers escaped after setting the truck on fire.
Security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation to trace the attackers.
The injured men were taken to a nearby hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt