Two Khasadar personnel injured in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: Two personnel of the Khasadar militia were injured when a suicide bomber blew himself up in a crowded market in Pakistan`s restive tribal belt on Monday, officials said.
Officials of the political administration of Mohmand tribal region said the attacker detonated his explosives at Yakagund Bazar after security personnel asked him to surrender.
At the time, Khasadar personnel had cordoned off the area and started a search operation after receiving information that a suspicious man was present in the market.
The injured personnel were taken to a nearby hospital.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch