Two Khasadar personnel injured in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: Two personnel of the Khasadar militia were injured when a suicide bomber blew himself up in a crowded market in Pakistan`s restive tribal belt on Monday, officials said.
Officials of the political administration of Mohmand tribal region said the attacker detonated his explosives at Yakagund Bazar after security personnel asked him to surrender.
At the time, Khasadar personnel had cordoned off the area and started a search operation after receiving information that a suspicious man was present in the market.
The injured personnel were taken to a nearby hospital.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- PM Narendra Modi ropes in Nandan Nilekani to boost process of digital payments post demonetisation