Two Khasadar personnel injured in Pakistan blast
Islamabad: Two personnel of the Khasadar militia were injured when a suicide bomber blew himself up in a crowded market in Pakistan`s restive tribal belt on Monday, officials said.
Officials of the political administration of Mohmand tribal region said the attacker detonated his explosives at Yakagund Bazar after security personnel asked him to surrender.
At the time, Khasadar personnel had cordoned off the area and started a search operation after receiving information that a suspicious man was present in the market.
The injured personnel were taken to a nearby hospital.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Himachal sees 26 percent deficit rainfall
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana
- UK adds Pak-based Chinese Islamic group to terror list
- Sleeping near chicken can protect you from malaria!
- WI vs IND 2016: Bowlers need to be patient as it's a batting pitch, says leggie Devendra Bishoo