Two killed, 22 injured in road accidents in Nepal
Kathmandu: At least two people were killed and 22 others sustained injuries in two separate road accidents in Nepal Monday.
Two persons were killed and four others were hurt as a motorcycle collided head-on with a jeep in Ghorahi Municipality of Dang district in western Nepal.
In a separate accident, 18 people were injured when a speeding passenger bus heading from Kathmandu towards Ramechhap district in eastern Nepal lost control and hit a rock at Bhirkot area in Dolakha district this afternoon, police said.
The condition of the four people injured in the accidents is said to be serious and have been brought to Kathmandu for treatment, the police said.
The accident occurred when the high speeding bus lost its control and hit against a rock in the hilly road.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head