Two killed, 22 injured in road accidents in Nepal
Kathmandu: At least two people were killed and 22 others sustained injuries in two separate road accidents in Nepal Monday.
Two persons were killed and four others were hurt as a motorcycle collided head-on with a jeep in Ghorahi Municipality of Dang district in western Nepal.
In a separate accident, 18 people were injured when a speeding passenger bus heading from Kathmandu towards Ramechhap district in eastern Nepal lost control and hit a rock at Bhirkot area in Dolakha district this afternoon, police said.
The condition of the four people injured in the accidents is said to be serious and have been brought to Kathmandu for treatment, the police said.
The accident occurred when the high speeding bus lost its control and hit against a rock in the hilly road.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption
- Indian ISIS operative says he met Paris bombing accused in Iraq last year