Two killed, 22 injured in road accidents in Nepal
Kathmandu: At least two people were killed and 22 others sustained injuries in two separate road accidents in Nepal Monday.
Two persons were killed and four others were hurt as a motorcycle collided head-on with a jeep in Ghorahi Municipality of Dang district in western Nepal.
In a separate accident, 18 people were injured when a speeding passenger bus heading from Kathmandu towards Ramechhap district in eastern Nepal lost control and hit a rock at Bhirkot area in Dolakha district this afternoon, police said.
The condition of the four people injured in the accidents is said to be serious and have been brought to Kathmandu for treatment, the police said.
The accident occurred when the high speeding bus lost its control and hit against a rock in the hilly road.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan