Two killed, 22 injured in road accidents in Nepal
Kathmandu: At least two people were killed and 22 others sustained injuries in two separate road accidents in Nepal Monday.
Two persons were killed and four others were hurt as a motorcycle collided head-on with a jeep in Ghorahi Municipality of Dang district in western Nepal.
In a separate accident, 18 people were injured when a speeding passenger bus heading from Kathmandu towards Ramechhap district in eastern Nepal lost control and hit a rock at Bhirkot area in Dolakha district this afternoon, police said.
The condition of the four people injured in the accidents is said to be serious and have been brought to Kathmandu for treatment, the police said.
The accident occurred when the high speeding bus lost its control and hit against a rock in the hilly road.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part II
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges - Part III
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter
- DNA: Analysis of video of elderly woman being thrashed by daughter - Part II
- Kejriwal gives one week deadline to discoms to solve outages problem
- French Open 2016: Novak Djokovic, Andy Murray through as Angelique Kerber exits
- 'Asian Century' largely depends on India, China: Pranab Mukherjee
- Beijing medals at risk for Russia after positive re-tests
- IPL 2016: AB de Villiers, Iqbal Abdullah take RCB into final with stunning win over GL in Qualifier 1