Two killed, 22 injured in road accidents in Nepal
Kathmandu: At least two people were killed and 22 others sustained injuries in two separate road accidents in Nepal Monday.
Two persons were killed and four others were hurt as a motorcycle collided head-on with a jeep in Ghorahi Municipality of Dang district in western Nepal.
In a separate accident, 18 people were injured when a speeding passenger bus heading from Kathmandu towards Ramechhap district in eastern Nepal lost control and hit a rock at Bhirkot area in Dolakha district this afternoon, police said.
The condition of the four people injured in the accidents is said to be serious and have been brought to Kathmandu for treatment, the police said.
The accident occurred when the high speeding bus lost its control and hit against a rock in the hilly road.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : Dr. Subhash Chandra Show on tips for successful life
- Solar Impulse 2 lands in Spain, completes world's first Atlantic flight
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death