Two killed in a suicide bomb attack in Pakistan
Peshawar: Two persons were killed and
three injured when a suicide bomber struck the training centre
of a pro-government militia in northwest Pakistan on Monday,
The teenage suicide bomber, who was accompanied by
four burqa-clad militants, stormed the recruitment and
training centre of the militia run by Qari Misbahuddin on the
Tank-Dera Ismail Khan road leading to South Waziristan Agency.
Five persons were injured when the attacker detonated
his explosive vest and two of them died on the way to
hospital, police said.
The bomber was aged about 18 or 19, police said.
His burqa-clad accomplices fired indiscriminately and
members of the militia returned fire.
Reports said they later fled from the scene.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
Qari Misbahuddin runs the centre to train local
tribesmen to fight against pro-Taliban militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video