Two killed in Pak violence
Islamabad: Two persons were killed and two others injured in four separate incidents of violence in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Monday, police said.
Unidentified gunmen shot and killed a man named Muhammad Iqbal near his house on Airport Road in Quetta.
Another man named Sultan Ahmad was shot dead on Sirki Road by unidentified armed assailants.
Two law enforcement personnel were injured in an attack in Mastung area this evening.
Police said a roadside bomb went off as a vehicle carrying law enforcement was passing the area.
As a result of the blast, two personnel were injured.
They were taken to a nearby hospital, police said.
Security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says