Two killed in Pak violence
Islamabad: Two persons were killed and two others injured in four separate incidents of violence in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Monday, police said.
Unidentified gunmen shot and killed a man named Muhammad Iqbal near his house on Airport Road in Quetta.
Another man named Sultan Ahmad was shot dead on Sirki Road by unidentified armed assailants.
Two law enforcement personnel were injured in an attack in Mastung area this evening.
Police said a roadside bomb went off as a vehicle carrying law enforcement was passing the area.
As a result of the blast, two personnel were injured.
They were taken to a nearby hospital, police said.
Security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation