Two killed in Quetta blast in Pakistan
Islamabad: Two persons were killed and 14
others, including seven children and three women, were injured
when a bomb went off in Quetta city in southwest Pakistan on Monday.
Quetta police chief said an explosion in a rickshaw
caused the death of two persons and injured 14 others.
"Several children and women received wounds when their
vehicle passed by the rickshaw and came within range of the
blast," he said.
The nature of the blast is yet to be ascertained, he
Law enforcers took the injured to the Civil Hospital
and doctors described the condition of some of them as
Police cordoned off the site of the blast and launched
a search for the perpetrators.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen