Two killed in Quetta blast in Pakistan
Islamabad: Two persons were killed and 14
others, including seven children and three women, were injured
when a bomb went off in Quetta city in southwest Pakistan on Monday.
Quetta police chief said an explosion in a rickshaw
caused the death of two persons and injured 14 others.
"Several children and women received wounds when their
vehicle passed by the rickshaw and came within range of the
blast," he said.
The nature of the blast is yet to be ascertained, he
Law enforcers took the injured to the Civil Hospital
and doctors described the condition of some of them as
Police cordoned off the site of the blast and launched
a search for the perpetrators.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred