Two killed in Quetta blast in Pakistan
Islamabad: Two persons were killed and 14
others, including seven children and three women, were injured
when a bomb went off in Quetta city in southwest Pakistan on Monday.
Quetta police chief said an explosion in a rickshaw
caused the death of two persons and injured 14 others.
"Several children and women received wounds when their
vehicle passed by the rickshaw and came within range of the
blast," he said.
The nature of the blast is yet to be ascertained, he
Law enforcers took the injured to the Civil Hospital
and doctors described the condition of some of them as
Police cordoned off the site of the blast and launched
a search for the perpetrators.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed