Two killed in Quetta blast in Pakistan
Islamabad: Two persons were killed and 14
others, including seven children and three women, were injured
when a bomb went off in Quetta city in southwest Pakistan on Monday.
Quetta police chief said an explosion in a rickshaw
caused the death of two persons and injured 14 others.
"Several children and women received wounds when their
vehicle passed by the rickshaw and came within range of the
blast," he said.
The nature of the blast is yet to be ascertained, he
Law enforcers took the injured to the Civil Hospital
and doctors described the condition of some of them as
Police cordoned off the site of the blast and launched
a search for the perpetrators.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof