Two NATO drivers killed in Pakistan
Islamabad: Suspected militants attacked NATO supply trucks in Pakistan`s restive northwest on Thursday, killing two drivers, officials said.
Two armed men riding a motorcycle targeted a truck in Jamrud area of the lawless Khyber tribal region and killed its driver, officials told the media.
Another NATO supply truck was attacked on the outskirts of Peshawar and its driver shot dead, police officials said.
No group claimed responsibility for both attacks.
In the past, the banned Taliban have destroyed hundreds of NATO supply trucks and oil tankers and killed scores of drivers and crew members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!