Two NATO drivers killed in Pakistan
Islamabad: Suspected militants attacked NATO supply trucks in Pakistan`s restive northwest on Thursday, killing two drivers, officials said.
Two armed men riding a motorcycle targeted a truck in Jamrud area of the lawless Khyber tribal region and killed its driver, officials told the media.
Another NATO supply truck was attacked on the outskirts of Peshawar and its driver shot dead, police officials said.
No group claimed responsibility for both attacks.
In the past, the banned Taliban have destroyed hundreds of NATO supply trucks and oil tankers and killed scores of drivers and crew members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!