Two NATO drivers killed in Pakistan
Islamabad: Suspected militants attacked NATO supply trucks in Pakistan`s restive northwest on Thursday, killing two drivers, officials said.
Two armed men riding a motorcycle targeted a truck in Jamrud area of the lawless Khyber tribal region and killed its driver, officials told the media.
Another NATO supply truck was attacked on the outskirts of Peshawar and its driver shot dead, police officials said.
No group claimed responsibility for both attacks.
In the past, the banned Taliban have destroyed hundreds of NATO supply trucks and oil tankers and killed scores of drivers and crew members.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj