Two NATO soldiers killed in Afghanistan blast
Kabul: At least two NATO-led coalition soldiers were killed in a blast in Afghanistan on Sunday, the military alliance said in a statement.
"Two International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) service members died following an improvised explosive device (IED) attack in southern Afghanistan today (Sunday)," Xinhua quoted the NATO-led ISAF as saying in a statement.
Earlier Sunday, two ISAF soldiers were killed in an IED blast in eastern part of the militancy-hit country.
A total of 247 foreign soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan so far in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon