Two NATO soldiers killed in Afghanistan blast
Kabul: At least two NATO-led coalition soldiers were killed in a blast in Afghanistan on Sunday, the military alliance said in a statement.
"Two International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) service members died following an improvised explosive device (IED) attack in southern Afghanistan today (Sunday)," Xinhua quoted the NATO-led ISAF as saying in a statement.
Earlier Sunday, two ISAF soldiers were killed in an IED blast in eastern part of the militancy-hit country.
A total of 247 foreign soldiers have been killed in Afghanistan so far in 2012.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!