Two Pak paramilitary personnel killed in roadside bomb attack
Peshawar: Two paramilitary personnel were
killed when militants targeted security forces with a roadside
bomb in the restive Khyber tribal region of northwest Pakistan
The improvised explosive device planted along a road
in Sheen Qamar area went off as a vehicle of the security
forces was passing by.
Two paramilitary personnel were killed instantly,
official sources said.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
The Taliban have attacked security forces` convoys in
the tribal region in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH