Two Pak paramilitary personnel killed in roadside bomb attack
Peshawar: Two paramilitary personnel were
killed when militants targeted security forces with a roadside
bomb in the restive Khyber tribal region of northwest Pakistan
The improvised explosive device planted along a road
in Sheen Qamar area went off as a vehicle of the security
forces was passing by.
Two paramilitary personnel were killed instantly,
official sources said.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
The Taliban have attacked security forces` convoys in
the tribal region in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire