Two Pak paramilitary personnel killed in roadside bomb attack
Peshawar: Two paramilitary personnel were
killed when militants targeted security forces with a roadside
bomb in the restive Khyber tribal region of northwest Pakistan
The improvised explosive device planted along a road
in Sheen Qamar area went off as a vehicle of the security
forces was passing by.
Two paramilitary personnel were killed instantly,
official sources said.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
The Taliban have attacked security forces` convoys in
the tribal region in the past.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka