Two Pak soldiers killed in blast
Islamabad: Two Pakistani soldiers were killed and four others injured on Wednesday in a blast in the country`s restive South Waziristan tribal region.
Pakistani military sources said the Improvised Explosive Device (IED) was planted on the roadside in Zatrai village.
"Two soldiers were killed and four were injured," sources said.
South Waziristan, a site of frequent US drone strikes, is one of seven semi-autonomous tribal regions in Pakistan. These areas are a major hub of the Taliban and al Qaeda militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi