Two Pak soldiers killed in blast
Islamabad: Two Pakistani soldiers were killed and four others injured on Wednesday in a blast in the country`s restive South Waziristan tribal region.
Pakistani military sources said the Improvised Explosive Device (IED) was planted on the roadside in Zatrai village.
"Two soldiers were killed and four were injured," sources said.
South Waziristan, a site of frequent US drone strikes, is one of seven semi-autonomous tribal regions in Pakistan. These areas are a major hub of the Taliban and al Qaeda militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail