Two Pak soldiers killed in blast
Islamabad: Two Pakistani soldiers were killed and four others injured on Wednesday in a blast in the country`s restive South Waziristan tribal region.
Pakistani military sources said the Improvised Explosive Device (IED) was planted on the roadside in Zatrai village.
"Two soldiers were killed and four were injured," sources said.
South Waziristan, a site of frequent US drone strikes, is one of seven semi-autonomous tribal regions in Pakistan. These areas are a major hub of the Taliban and al Qaeda militants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands