Two Pakistan cops injured in suicide attack
Islamabad: Two policemen were injured when a suicide bomber blew himself up outside a police station in Pakistan`s troubled North West Frontier Province on Saturday.
The suicide attacker blew himself after he was challenged by guards posted at the gate of the police station in Hangu district this evening, officials said.
The injured policemen were taken to a nearby hospital. Police cordoned off the site of the blast and gathered the body parts of the bomber.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands