Two Pakistani Naval ships in Colombo
Colombo: Two Pakistani Naval Ships, PNS
Shamsheer and PNS Nasr, have docked at the Colombo Port, Sri
Lanka Navy said here Wednesday.
PNS Shamsheer, a guided missile frigate had 28 officers
and 215 sailors while PNS Nasr, a fleet oil tanker had 23
officers and 296 sailors on board.
The two commanding officers called on the Sri Lankan
Navy Commander Somathilake Dissanayake and discussed bilateral
issues, the Naval sources said.
The two ships were accorded a ceremonial welcome by the
Sri Lanka Navy.
The Navy said the visit was part of the regular bilateral
co-operation between the two Navies which will further
strengthen the contacts between the naval forces of the two
south Asian neighbours.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie