Two Pakistani political activists shot dead
Islamabad: Two activists of the Awami National Party (ANP) were shot dead in Pakistan`s southern port city of Karachi, a media report said Sunday.
Jamal Khan and Khan Zaman were killed outside their office in Sachal area of the city Saturday. Another party member was injured.
Four motorcycle-borne assailants opened fire on them, Dawn reported quoting police.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal