Two policemen killed in Pak blast
Islamabad: Two policemen were on Thursday killed and three more injured in a bomb attack on the outskirts of Peshawar city in northwest Pakistan, officials said.
The bomb planted on the roadside was triggered by remote control as a police patrol was passing through Daudzai area of Peshawar this evening, killing two policemen.
The injured policemen were taken to a nearby hospital, where officials described the condition of one of them as critical.
Security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh