Two policemen killed in Pak blast
Islamabad: Two policemen were on Thursday killed and three more injured in a bomb attack on the outskirts of Peshawar city in northwest Pakistan, officials said.
The bomb planted on the roadside was triggered by remote control as a police patrol was passing through Daudzai area of Peshawar this evening, killing two policemen.
The injured policemen were taken to a nearby hospital, where officials described the condition of one of them as critical.
Security forces cordoned off the area and launched a search operation.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attack so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site