Two policemen killed in Quetta blast
Islamabad: At least two policemen were
killed and several injured when a security vehicle was
targeted with a remote controlled bomb in southwestern
Pakistani city of Quetta on Friday.
The bomb was planted in a bi-cycle parked on a
roadside in Quetta, the capital of the restive Balochistan
province, officials said.
They said two policemen travelling in a van were
killed and several of their colleagues were injured in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users