Two school buses blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: Two school buses parked outside a school in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region were blown up Tuesday. There was, however, no loss of life, Geo News reported.
The explosions were reported from outside the Quaid-e-Azam International Public School in Chota Lahore area of Swabi in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Police said the blast created panic among the students who were dropped at the school by the same buses around 8.30 a.m.
After the blast, the children`s parents rushed to the school to take them back home.
It was not clear who or what caused the explosions. A probe has been launched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'