Two school buses blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: Two school buses parked outside a school in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region were blown up Tuesday. There was, however, no loss of life, Geo News reported.
The explosions were reported from outside the Quaid-e-Azam International Public School in Chota Lahore area of Swabi in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Police said the blast created panic among the students who were dropped at the school by the same buses around 8.30 a.m.
After the blast, the children`s parents rushed to the school to take them back home.
It was not clear who or what caused the explosions. A probe has been launched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery