Two school buses blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: Two school buses parked outside a school in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region were blown up Tuesday. There was, however, no loss of life, Geo News reported.
The explosions were reported from outside the Quaid-e-Azam International Public School in Chota Lahore area of Swabi in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Police said the blast created panic among the students who were dropped at the school by the same buses around 8.30 a.m.
After the blast, the children`s parents rushed to the school to take them back home.
It was not clear who or what caused the explosions. A probe has been launched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- DNA: Sheena Bora's murder case- Know how the mystery unfolded!
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- Live TV shootout of American journalists shocks the world
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea