Two school buses blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: Two school buses parked outside a school in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region were blown up Tuesday. There was, however, no loss of life, Geo News reported.
The explosions were reported from outside the Quaid-e-Azam International Public School in Chota Lahore area of Swabi in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Police said the blast created panic among the students who were dropped at the school by the same buses around 8.30 a.m.
After the blast, the children`s parents rushed to the school to take them back home.
It was not clear who or what caused the explosions. A probe has been launched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB