Two school buses blown up in Pakistan
Islamabad: Two school buses parked outside a school in Pakistan`s northwest tribal region were blown up Tuesday. There was, however, no loss of life, Geo News reported.
The explosions were reported from outside the Quaid-e-Azam International Public School in Chota Lahore area of Swabi in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.
Police said the blast created panic among the students who were dropped at the school by the same buses around 8.30 a.m.
After the blast, the children`s parents rushed to the school to take them back home.
It was not clear who or what caused the explosions. A probe has been launched.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- Quota row: Hardik Patel threatens Gujarat’s govt again
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder