Two security men killed in Pak attack
Quetta: Two officials of the Frontier Corps were killed and one gunman was shot dead during an attack on a security checkpost here in Pakistan`s troubled Balochistan province on Sunday, police said.
Police said two men on a motorcycle had opened fire on the FC checkpost on Saryab road in which two havaldars were killed.
"In the return firing from the FC personnel, one of the attackers was killed while the other one was captured alive in a injured condition," one official said.
He said one FC personnel was also injured in the firing.
The FC personnel killed in the attack included Havaldar Akbar and Sepoy Ali.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves