Two security men killed in Pak attack
Quetta: Two officials of the Frontier Corps were killed and one gunman was shot dead during an attack on a security checkpost here in Pakistan`s troubled Balochistan province on Sunday, police said.
Police said two men on a motorcycle had opened fire on the FC checkpost on Saryab road in which two havaldars were killed.
"In the return firing from the FC personnel, one of the attackers was killed while the other one was captured alive in a injured condition," one official said.
He said one FC personnel was also injured in the firing.
The FC personnel killed in the attack included Havaldar Akbar and Sepoy Ali.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents