Two security personnel killed in Pak blast
Islamabad: At least two security personnel were killed and nine others injured in a bomb attack that targeted their vehicle in the restive Mohmand tribal region of northwest Pakistan today.
A remote-controlled improvised explosive device was used to target the vehicle in Dawezai area of Mohmand tribal agency, officials said.
Two security personnel were killed and nine others injured in the attack, they said.
Three members of a "peace committee" or anti-Taliban militia were among the injured, the officials said.
The vehicle was destroyed in the blast.
The injured were taken to a hospital in Ghalanai, the main town of the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured