Two security personnel killed in Pak blast
Islamabad: At least two security personnel were killed and nine others injured in a bomb attack that targeted their vehicle in the restive Mohmand tribal region of northwest Pakistan today.
A remote-controlled improvised explosive device was used to target the vehicle in Dawezai area of Mohmand tribal agency, officials said.
Two security personnel were killed and nine others injured in the attack, they said.
Three members of a "peace committee" or anti-Taliban militia were among the injured, the officials said.
The vehicle was destroyed in the blast.
The injured were taken to a hospital in Ghalanai, the main town of the region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city