Two Shias shot down in sectarian attack in Quetta
Two members of the minority Shia
Hazara community were gunned down in a sectarian attack in
Pakistan`s southwest Quetta city on Tuesday, police said.
No group claimed responsibility for the killings.
Quetta and its surrounding areas have witnessed a spike
in attacks on Shia Hazaras in recent months. Dozens of been
killed in attacks on the community.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details