Two Shias shot down in sectarian attack in Quetta
Two members of the minority Shia
Hazara community were gunned down in a sectarian attack in
Pakistan`s southwest Quetta city on Tuesday, police said.
No group claimed responsibility for the killings.
Quetta and its surrounding areas have witnessed a spike
in attacks on Shia Hazaras in recent months. Dozens of been
killed in attacks on the community.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie