Two teenage sisters gang-raped in Pakistan
Lahore: Two teenage sisters were gang-raped allegedly by seven armed men, including the driver and conductor of a public transport vehicle, in Sialkot.
According to an FIR lodged, the incident took place on July 20 when the two sisters, aged 16 and 18, boarded a Wazirabad-bound van from Sambrial city.
As the other passengers disembarked on different stops, the driver parked the van at a deserted place near Farid Town and tied the girls in the van. Later, five of his accomplices joined the driver and conductor and gang-raped the girls at gun-point, police said.
Efforts are on to arrest the driver Yasir Razzaq, conductor Bilal and their accomplices.
Meanwhile, the victims said that the accused were continuously threatening them and their family with dire consequences for reporting the matter to the police.
- Quota stir in Gujarat phase-II: Hardik Patel's PAAS to begin 'lollipop Mahotsav' protest from today
- Real Estate Act, designed to protect consumer interest, comes into force from today
- What an idea! Here's why NCP workers in Maharashtra danced in 'Nagin' style - Watch video
- John Kerry to travel to Geneva on Sunday in show of support for Syria ceasefire: US
- Istanbul braces for police lockdown on May Day