UAE arrests 60 Bangladeshis
Abu Dhabi: Sixty Bangladeshi workers have been arrested here in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) after their employers declared them absconders.
The workers were hiding in an apartment building in the Nadi Siyahi area when they were caught Wednesday on charges of violating labour and residency laws, the ministry of interior said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter