UAE arrests 60 Bangladeshis
Abu Dhabi: Sixty Bangladeshi workers have been arrested here in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) after their employers declared them absconders.
The workers were hiding in an apartment building in the Nadi Siyahi area when they were caught Wednesday on charges of violating labour and residency laws, the ministry of interior said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country