UK nurturing `Baradri-ism` in Pak-administered Kashmir: Turabi
London: The Amir of the Jamaat-e-Islami in Pakistan-administered Kashmir, Abdur Rasheed Turabi, has claimed that the `Badari-ism` being promoted in the region, is being nurtured from Britain and by the politicians to serve their selfish motifs.
Turabi, who was addressing a Jang Forum event in London, said this disease is getting "nourishment" from the Pakistani and Kashmiri community in Britain, helping the political leaders monetary wise.
He even exclaimed that it is damaging politics in the name of genuine democracy.
Turabi said: "The world now accepts that the issue of Kashmir is a flashpoint in South Asia, but our internal disunity and petty differences have damaged this movement."
Turabi said Pakistan-origin Lords and Members of Parliament should retain their neutrality, as they are true asset to Pakistan.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'