UK nurturing `Baradri-ism` in Pak-administered Kashmir: Turabi
London: The Amir of the Jamaat-e-Islami in Pakistan-administered Kashmir, Abdur Rasheed Turabi, has claimed that the `Badari-ism` being promoted in the region, is being nurtured from Britain and by the politicians to serve their selfish motifs.
Turabi, who was addressing a Jang Forum event in London, said this disease is getting "nourishment" from the Pakistani and Kashmiri community in Britain, helping the political leaders monetary wise.
He even exclaimed that it is damaging politics in the name of genuine democracy.
Turabi said: "The world now accepts that the issue of Kashmir is a flashpoint in South Asia, but our internal disunity and petty differences have damaged this movement."
Turabi said Pakistan-origin Lords and Members of Parliament should retain their neutrality, as they are true asset to Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video