`Unfair to say Pak has not done enough`
Islamabad: Pakistan on Sunday termed as "presumptuous" India`s contention that enough was not being done in the Mumbai attacks case, saying the two countries would understand "each other`s challenges and difficulties" only through engagement.
In an interview to PTI, Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi pressed for a common approach to deal with terrorism and promised to take action against any handler of 26/11, insisting that Islamabad will not sleep over leads forwarded to it.
As India raises questions over the speed of trial in Pakistan in the 26/11 case, Qureshi said the pace was slow because of "complications" arising from the fact that the crime was committed in a different country and exchange of information was a "cumbersome" process.
He said India and Pakistan should work together to send out a message to terrorists that they cannot "drive a wedge" between the two countries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt