Unidentified armed men kidnap govt official in Pak
Islamabad: Unidentified armed men abducted a government official in the restive Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan today, police said.
Roshan Khan, an official of the Customs Department, was passing through Khuzdar city when armed men intercepted his vehicle and took him away to an unknown location, police officials said.
Police has launched a search for the official.
No group has claimed responsibility for the abduction.
Balochistan has witnessed a sudden surge in violence ahead of the May 11 general election.
Six persons have been killed and over 50 injured in six bomb attacks in the provincial capital of Quetta since last evening.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef