US condemns terrorist attack in Pakistan
Washington: The US has condemned the
terrorist attack at the office of an American non-governmental
organisation in North West Frontier Province of Pakistan that
killed six aid workers.
"We join in condemning the terrorist attack today
targeting the World Vision Office in the North-West Frontier
Province District of Mansehra," Assistant Secretary of State
for Public Affairs P J Crowley said yesterday.
We extend our deepest sympathy to the injured and our
condolences to the families and friends of those who lost
their lives, Crowley said in a statement.
Militants had stormed yesterday into the office of a
US-based NGO in northwest Pakistan, killing six persons,
including two women, and wounding six others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside