US condemns terrorist attack in Pakistan
Washington: The US has condemned the
terrorist attack at the office of an American non-governmental
organisation in North West Frontier Province of Pakistan that
killed six aid workers.
"We join in condemning the terrorist attack today
targeting the World Vision Office in the North-West Frontier
Province District of Mansehra," Assistant Secretary of State
for Public Affairs P J Crowley said yesterday.
We extend our deepest sympathy to the injured and our
condolences to the families and friends of those who lost
their lives, Crowley said in a statement.
Militants had stormed yesterday into the office of a
US-based NGO in northwest Pakistan, killing six persons,
including two women, and wounding six others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose lived as KK Bhandari in 1960s?
- AIB's Tanmay Bhat blasted on Twitter for mocking Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar | WATCH his controversial video
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?
- Rainy Monday morning in Delhi
- Woman allegedly raped by Nigerian national in Goa