US condemns terrorist attack in Pakistan
Washington: The US on Monday condemned the terror attack in Pakistan on foreign tourists and said the FBI is working with Pakistani officials in its investigations.
"The FBI is working with Pakistani authorities to gather more information regarding this incident," State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell said.
"The United States government strongly condemns the terrorist attack on tourists in the northern areas of Pakistan in which nine innocent tourists and a Pakistani guide were murdered on June 23rd," he said.
"Our condolences go out to the loved ones affected by this senseless violence. And we can confirm that there was an American citizen killed in the terrorist attack. So we continue to express our condolences," Ventrell said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?