`US conducting drone strikes with Pak govt connivance`
Lahore: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf News Agency chief Imran Khan has alleged that drone attacks on poor tribesmen are being conducted by the United States in Tribal Areas with the connivance of the Pakistan Government.
"If the government is not playing a hypocritical role in stopping drone attacks, it should issue visas to human rights organisations to Pakistan," the News Agency quoted Khan, as saying.
Khan said that 90 percent of drone attack victims were innocent people.
Citing a report by Stanford University, Khan said even the university had declared that the people being killed in drone attacks were innocent, yet the Pakistani government had opted a hypocritical stance over the serious issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sheena Bora and Mikhail had different fathers?