`US conducting drone strikes with Pak govt connivance`
Lahore: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf News Agency chief Imran Khan has alleged that drone attacks on poor tribesmen are being conducted by the United States in Tribal Areas with the connivance of the Pakistan Government.
"If the government is not playing a hypocritical role in stopping drone attacks, it should issue visas to human rights organisations to Pakistan," the News Agency quoted Khan, as saying.
Khan said that 90 percent of drone attack victims were innocent people.
Citing a report by Stanford University, Khan said even the university had declared that the people being killed in drone attacks were innocent, yet the Pakistani government had opted a hypocritical stance over the serious issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Euro 2016: Wayne Rooney and Roy Hodgson seek more ruthless from England against Iceland
- Gunman, who opened fire at German cinema complex before being shot dead, acted alone
- 'NSG applications of Pakistan, India should be considered together'
- Jung, Meena will be summoned over Sheila govt 'scams': Dy Speaker
- CBI files fresh chargesheet against two in Vyapam cases