`US conducting drone strikes with Pak govt connivance`
Lahore: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf News Agency chief Imran Khan has alleged that drone attacks on poor tribesmen are being conducted by the United States in Tribal Areas with the connivance of the Pakistan Government.
"If the government is not playing a hypocritical role in stopping drone attacks, it should issue visas to human rights organisations to Pakistan," the News Agency quoted Khan, as saying.
Khan said that 90 percent of drone attack victims were innocent people.
Citing a report by Stanford University, Khan said even the university had declared that the people being killed in drone attacks were innocent, yet the Pakistani government had opted a hypocritical stance over the serious issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31