`US conducting drone strikes with Pak govt connivance`
Lahore: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf News Agency chief Imran Khan has alleged that drone attacks on poor tribesmen are being conducted by the United States in Tribal Areas with the connivance of the Pakistan Government.
"If the government is not playing a hypocritical role in stopping drone attacks, it should issue visas to human rights organisations to Pakistan," the News Agency quoted Khan, as saying.
Khan said that 90 percent of drone attack victims were innocent people.
Citing a report by Stanford University, Khan said even the university had declared that the people being killed in drone attacks were innocent, yet the Pakistani government had opted a hypocritical stance over the serious issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users