US delivers 3 F-16s to Pakistan
Islamabad: The US on Monday delivered three F-16
aircraft to Pakistan, including a new jet and two that were
returned after being refurbished.
The new F-16 D Block 52 jet and two F-16 Block 15 jets
that had undergone a mid-life upgrade arrived at the Shahbaz
airbase from the US, a Pakistan Air Force spokesman said.
The arrival of the F-16 D Block 52 jet marked the
completion of delivery of 18 new aircraft ordered by Pakistan.
The other two aircraft were earlier sent to the US for a
mid-life upgrade and were delivered to the PAF on time, the
To commemorate the event, a ceremony was held at Shahbaz
The F-16 D Block 52 aircraft is a combat jet equipped with
an advanced avionics suite and weapons with "night precision
attack" capability, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply