US delivers 3 F-16s to Pakistan
Islamabad: The US on Monday delivered three F-16
aircraft to Pakistan, including a new jet and two that were
returned after being refurbished.
The new F-16 D Block 52 jet and two F-16 Block 15 jets
that had undergone a mid-life upgrade arrived at the Shahbaz
airbase from the US, a Pakistan Air Force spokesman said.
The arrival of the F-16 D Block 52 jet marked the
completion of delivery of 18 new aircraft ordered by Pakistan.
The other two aircraft were earlier sent to the US for a
mid-life upgrade and were delivered to the PAF on time, the
To commemorate the event, a ceremony was held at Shahbaz
The F-16 D Block 52 aircraft is a combat jet equipped with
an advanced avionics suite and weapons with "night precision
attack" capability, the spokesman said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news