US drone attack kills five in Pakistan
Islamabad: Five people were killed and seven others wounded in a US drone attack in northwest Pakistan Tuesday, Xinhua reported. This was the second drone attack since US commandos killed Osama bin Laden in a covert operation in Pakistan last Monday.
The drone targeted a vehicle in South Waziristan`s main town of Wana. A house was also destroyed. The identities of the victims were not immediately known.
Last Friday, 13 people were killed in another drone attack. At least 180 people were killed in such attacks in the country this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan