US drone attack kills five in Pakistan
Islamabad: Five people were killed and seven others wounded in a US drone attack in northwest Pakistan Tuesday, Xinhua reported. This was the second drone attack since US commandos killed Osama bin Laden in a covert operation in Pakistan last Monday.
The drone targeted a vehicle in South Waziristan`s main town of Wana. A house was also destroyed. The identities of the victims were not immediately known.
Last Friday, 13 people were killed in another drone attack. At least 180 people were killed in such attacks in the country this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth