US drone attack kills five in Pakistan
Islamabad: Five people were killed and seven others wounded in a US drone attack in northwest Pakistan Tuesday, Xinhua reported. This was the second drone attack since US commandos killed Osama bin Laden in a covert operation in Pakistan last Monday.
The drone targeted a vehicle in South Waziristan`s main town of Wana. A house was also destroyed. The identities of the victims were not immediately known.
Last Friday, 13 people were killed in another drone attack. At least 180 people were killed in such attacks in the country this year.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference