US drone kills three militants in North Waziristan
Islamabad: A US drone targeted a vehicle in
the volatile North Waziristan tribal region of Pakistan on Monday,
killing three suspected militants, officials said.
The drone fired two missiles at the vehicle as it drove
through a village about 15 km from Miranshah, the main town in
North Waziristan Agency, officials told TV news channels.
This was the fourth drone strike in Waziristan in five
days. Six suspected militants were killed in a missile attack
yesterday while 11 others, including a key Taliban commander,
were killed in strikes in North and South Waziristan on
The Obama administration has stepped up drone strikes in
Pakistan over the past two years. There have been over 50
drone strikes in Pakistan`s tribal belt bordering Afghanistan
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery