US drone kills three more in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least three people were killed and four injured in a US drone strike launched early Monday in Pakistan`s northwest tribal area of North Waziristan, Xinhua reported.
The strike was carried out at about 4.00 a.m. local time when unmanned US aircraft fired two missiles at a house suspected of being a militant hideout in North Waziristan`s Datta Khel area, local media said.
On Sunday, four people were killed in a drone attack in this tribal region`s Dargah Mandi area.
At least 117 people have reportedly been killed in such attacks since the start of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi