US drone kills three more in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least three people were killed and four injured in a US drone strike launched early Monday in Pakistan`s northwest tribal area of North Waziristan, Xinhua reported.
The strike was carried out at about 4.00 a.m. local time when unmanned US aircraft fired two missiles at a house suspected of being a militant hideout in North Waziristan`s Datta Khel area, local media said.
On Sunday, four people were killed in a drone attack in this tribal region`s Dargah Mandi area.
At least 117 people have reportedly been killed in such attacks since the start of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Murtaza Ahmedi: 5-year-old Lionel Messi fan's family forced to leave Afghanistan after threat calls
- SEAL death shows growing risks US troops face in Iraq, Syria
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!
- Sensex sinks 104 points in early trade on weak global cues
- Sacha Baron Cohen's father dies at 83