US drone kills three more in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least three people were killed and four injured in a US drone strike launched early Monday in Pakistan`s northwest tribal area of North Waziristan, Xinhua reported.
The strike was carried out at about 4.00 a.m. local time when unmanned US aircraft fired two missiles at a house suspected of being a militant hideout in North Waziristan`s Datta Khel area, local media said.
On Sunday, four people were killed in a drone attack in this tribal region`s Dargah Mandi area.
At least 117 people have reportedly been killed in such attacks since the start of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery