US man arrested for carrying 30 cartridges on PIA flight
Islamabad: A 70-year-old American man has been arrested in Pakistan for allegedly carrying 30 cartridges in his luggage at an airport in Lahore.
According to reports, Gerry Williams was scheduled to board a London-bound flight of the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) when the bullets were found in his baggage on Thursday.
Williams was arrested for further questioning, as he could not produce any license to carry the ammunition, Xinhua news agency reports.
The 70-year-old was a retired principal of a missionary school in Lahore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery