US man arrested for carrying 30 cartridges on PIA flight
Islamabad: A 70-year-old American man has been arrested in Pakistan for allegedly carrying 30 cartridges in his luggage at an airport in Lahore.
According to reports, Gerry Williams was scheduled to board a London-bound flight of the Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) when the bullets were found in his baggage on Thursday.
Williams was arrested for further questioning, as he could not produce any license to carry the ammunition, Xinhua news agency reports.
The 70-year-old was a retired principal of a missionary school in Lahore.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack