US missile strike kills 4 in Pakistan
Islamabad: Pakistani intelligence officials say a suspected US missile strike has killed four people in a tribal region along the Afghan border.
The two missiles hit a house Friday in Sheen Warsak village in the South Waziristan tribal area.
South Waziristan was largely under the control of the Pakistani Taliban until October 2009, when the country`s army launched an operation there.
However, militant activity is still occasionally reported in the region.
The two intelligence officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to speak to reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory