US missile strike kills 4 in Pakistan
Islamabad: Pakistani intelligence officials say a suspected US missile strike has killed four people in a tribal region along the Afghan border.
The two missiles hit a house Friday in Sheen Warsak village in the South Waziristan tribal area.
South Waziristan was largely under the control of the Pakistani Taliban until October 2009, when the country`s army launched an operation there.
However, militant activity is still occasionally reported in the region.
The two intelligence officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to speak to reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery