US missile strike kills 4 in Pakistan
Islamabad: Pakistani intelligence officials say a suspected US missile strike has killed four people in a tribal region along the Afghan border.
The two missiles hit a house Friday in Sheen Warsak village in the South Waziristan tribal area.
South Waziristan was largely under the control of the Pakistani Taliban until October 2009, when the country`s army launched an operation there.
However, militant activity is still occasionally reported in the region.
The two intelligence officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to speak to reporters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof