US, NATO choppers `violate` Pakistani airspace
Peshawar: US and NATO helicopters operating
from Afghanistan violated Pakistani airspace in the Torkhum
area along the border in Khyber tribal region, local
authorities alleged today.
Two helicopters intruded almost two kilometres into
Pakistani territory and flew over Torkhum and Baacha Maina
areas in Khyber Agency for almost 10 minutes, local residents
The political administration of Khyber Agency also
confirmed the alleged airspace violation by the helicopters
operating from Afghanistan.
Local residents left their homes in panic on seeing the
Some people claimed US fighter jets had entered Pakistan
airspace late last night and flew over Landi Kotal and Shalman
areas of Khyber Agency for an hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda