US, NATO choppers `violate` Pakistani airspace
Peshawar: US and NATO helicopters operating
from Afghanistan violated Pakistani airspace in the Torkhum
area along the border in Khyber tribal region, local
authorities alleged today.
Two helicopters intruded almost two kilometres into
Pakistani territory and flew over Torkhum and Baacha Maina
areas in Khyber Agency for almost 10 minutes, local residents
The political administration of Khyber Agency also
confirmed the alleged airspace violation by the helicopters
operating from Afghanistan.
Local residents left their homes in panic on seeing the
Some people claimed US fighter jets had entered Pakistan
airspace late last night and flew over Landi Kotal and Shalman
areas of Khyber Agency for an hour.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?