US, Pak to discuss `full range of issues` during upcoming meeting
Washington: U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and Pakistan Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar will cover the entire range of issues concerning the two countries, and will look to build upon the recent high-level contacts between both countries during their upcoming meet on Friday, the State Department has said.
"I am expecting that the full range of issues we have with Pakistan, bilateral and regional, will be covered including our continuing effort to get our counterterrorism activities back up and running fully," The Express Tribune quoted State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland, as saying.
The Friday meeting between the two diplomats will be their fourth, having previously met in Pakistan, Tokyo and on the sidelines of the UN General Assembly session in New York last year.
"They have a working relationship together. They have both rolled up their sleeves to try to stabilise and strengthen the relationship. I think this is going to be a good opportunity for them to take stock of where we are, and continue to try to move forward," Nuland said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan