US plotting against Pak to gain access to N-programs: JI
Lahore: The United States is creating uncertainty in Pakistan in order to gain access to Pakistan’s nuclear program, Jamaat-e-Islami Ameer Syed Munawwar Hassan has said.
Addressing a gathering of students in Lahore, he said that the US looks all set to get Pakistan’s nuclear program declared unsafe so that the international community can have control over it.
The News quoted Hassan as saying that Washington is hatching conspiracy against Pakistan in a bid to jeopardise the Islamic country’s ability to defend itself.
“International community is trying to enforce such solution of Kashmir issues, which will neither be acceptable for the people of Kashmir nor for the people of Pakistan,” he said.
The war on terrorism is being waged against Muslim Ummah and Islamic world, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened