US plotting against Pak to gain access to N-programs: JI
Lahore: The United States is creating uncertainty in Pakistan in order to gain access to Pakistan’s nuclear program, Jamaat-e-Islami Ameer Syed Munawwar Hassan has said.
Addressing a gathering of students in Lahore, he said that the US looks all set to get Pakistan’s nuclear program declared unsafe so that the international community can have control over it.
The News quoted Hassan as saying that Washington is hatching conspiracy against Pakistan in a bid to jeopardise the Islamic country’s ability to defend itself.
“International community is trying to enforce such solution of Kashmir issues, which will neither be acceptable for the people of Kashmir nor for the people of Pakistan,” he said.
The war on terrorism is being waged against Muslim Ummah and Islamic world, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?