US plotting against Pak to gain access to N-programs: JI
Lahore: The United States is creating uncertainty in Pakistan in order to gain access to Pakistan’s nuclear program, Jamaat-e-Islami Ameer Syed Munawwar Hassan has said.
Addressing a gathering of students in Lahore, he said that the US looks all set to get Pakistan’s nuclear program declared unsafe so that the international community can have control over it.
The News quoted Hassan as saying that Washington is hatching conspiracy against Pakistan in a bid to jeopardise the Islamic country’s ability to defend itself.
“International community is trying to enforce such solution of Kashmir issues, which will neither be acceptable for the people of Kashmir nor for the people of Pakistan,” he said.
The war on terrorism is being waged against Muslim Ummah and Islamic world, he added.
- Delhi government seeks taxi unions' views over ban on diesel cab
- Real estate developers to land in trouble for taking consumers 'for a ride'
- Pakistan's ISI using mobile apps to lure Indian jawans, retired officials: Report
- IS may be making chemical weapons, warns watchdog
- India may clock near 8% growth on back of good monsoon: Das