US soldiers violate Pak law by entering Peshawar
Peshawar: In a blatant violation of Pakistani law, US military officials forcefully entered Peshawar without carrying a no objection certificate (NOC) and broke a police blockade on motorway toll plaza.
Sources said though police tried to halt the American officials boarded on two vehicles bearing registration numbers SV-754 and SV-316 but they sped away.
The officials have been identified as Colonel Stick, Colonel Paul Robert, Lieutenant Justin and Sergeant Johnlee, a newspaper Nation reports.
They later took refuge in the US Consulate in Peshawar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read