US soldiers violate Pak law by entering Peshawar
Peshawar: In a blatant violation of Pakistani law, US military officials forcefully entered Peshawar without carrying a no objection certificate (NOC) and broke a police blockade on motorway toll plaza.
Sources said though police tried to halt the American officials boarded on two vehicles bearing registration numbers SV-754 and SV-316 but they sped away.
The officials have been identified as Colonel Stick, Colonel Paul Robert, Lieutenant Justin and Sergeant Johnlee, a newspaper Nation reports.
They later took refuge in the US Consulate in Peshawar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Know why sex loses its steam in couples