`US using spies from other nations against Pak`
Islamabad: Pakistan’s Defence Secretary Lt General (r) Asif Yaseen Malik has said that America is using the spy agencies of other countries against his nation.
He said Pakistan had complete information about the CIA agents working in the country.
Malik said Pakistan has been informed by the US regarding presence of the CIA agents the Daily Times reports.
According to the paper, he stressed that no country was allowed to work undercover in the country.
Malik said there is no formal agreement between CIA and the ISI for secret operation, and that 95 percent of the defence policy is made by the three defence services on the basis of mutual consultation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read