US wants cooperative, strong and democratic Pak: Nuland
Washington: The US wants a strong and democratic Pakistan that works well with the international community in addressing the terror challenge, a senior US official said.
"We want to see a strong, democratic Pakistan that works well with us and the international community in addressing the terror challenges it has," State Department Spokesperson Victoria Nuland said at a press conference yesterday.
The US is re-engaged with Pakistan after some period now, she said, adding that Washington is trying to get their working groups and other things back up and running to support their joint efforts to meet the terror challenge.
"That`s the trajectory that we`re on," Nuland said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan