US wants cooperative, strong and democratic Pak: Nuland
Washington: The US wants a strong and democratic Pakistan that works well with the international community in addressing the terror challenge, a senior US official said.
"We want to see a strong, democratic Pakistan that works well with us and the international community in addressing the terror challenges it has," State Department Spokesperson Victoria Nuland said at a press conference yesterday.
The US is re-engaged with Pakistan after some period now, she said, adding that Washington is trying to get their working groups and other things back up and running to support their joint efforts to meet the terror challenge.
"That`s the trajectory that we`re on," Nuland said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read