US wants cooperative, strong and democratic Pak: Nuland
Washington: The US wants a strong and democratic Pakistan that works well with the international community in addressing the terror challenge, a senior US official said.
"We want to see a strong, democratic Pakistan that works well with us and the international community in addressing the terror challenges it has," State Department Spokesperson Victoria Nuland said at a press conference yesterday.
The US is re-engaged with Pakistan after some period now, she said, adding that Washington is trying to get their working groups and other things back up and running to support their joint efforts to meet the terror challenge.
"That`s the trajectory that we`re on," Nuland said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Clothes that repair their own rips? Study swears on new coatings!
- BCCI exempts Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals from paying annual IPL franchise fee: Report
- It may soon be time to say goodbye to dripping ice cream cones!
- Learn how much exercise you need to prevent death
- Scorpene leak: Data includes details on missile likely to be used in submarines