US wants cooperative, strong and democratic Pak: Nuland
Washington: The US wants a strong and democratic Pakistan that works well with the international community in addressing the terror challenge, a senior US official said.
"We want to see a strong, democratic Pakistan that works well with us and the international community in addressing the terror challenges it has," State Department Spokesperson Victoria Nuland said at a press conference yesterday.
The US is re-engaged with Pakistan after some period now, she said, adding that Washington is trying to get their working groups and other things back up and running to support their joint efforts to meet the terror challenge.
"That`s the trajectory that we`re on," Nuland said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users