US warns Americans in Pak to avoid using catering firm
Islamabad: The US embassy has warned
American residents in Pakistan to avoid using a high-profile
catering firm based in the capital because terrorist groups
may have "established links" with it.
In an email to Americans living in Pakistan, the
embassy said US government personnel had been instructed to
avoid using the Hanif Rajput Catering Service.
The catering firm is popular with diplomatic missions
and staff living in Islamabad.
Till about two years ago, it even catered for parties
organised by the Indian mission and diplomats.
Earlier this week, Pakistani authorities said one of
two persons arrested for alleged links to the botched New York
car bombing was called Salman Ashraf.
He was identified as the son of the owner of Hanif
Rajput Catering Service.
The US embassy`s message said the catering firm is
owned by Rana Ashraf Khan and his son Salman Ashraf.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read